Premier Transportation would like to detail the things we are thankful for!
It is the time of year when companies give thanks to all the people who make it possible to operate successfully. One of the great things about Thanksgiving is that it is the time of the year where we can pause and reflect on all the people who make us grateful. We have a long list of items and people that we are thankful for, so our DFW Transportation List of Thankfulness will detail each of these items and why we feel so grateful and blessed to have them in our lives. Read on to discover what we are thankful for here at Premier Transportation!
- We are thankful to be operating in the United States of America. This great nation, built on values established by the Pilgrims and our founding fathers, has always provided us with a sense of patriotism and belonging. We are grateful to be an established company in America. We love our fellow Americans, and are thankful to be an American company.
- On that note, we are also thankful for Texas and especially for Dallas. Our DFW community has allowed us to expand and grow beyond what we had dreamed possible. We are delighted to be a part of such a wonderful, committed, and giving community that gives much to the small businesses it supports. We are delighted as a transportation company to know the ins and outs of Dallas, and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- We are thankful to be celebrating 20 amazing years. These past two decades have flown by, and we feel extremely blessed to have been able to grow from a two-vehicle operation to the largest fleet in North Texas. We are grateful and proud to be celebrating 20 years this year. Growth has been steady, and attention to customer service has never diminished in these many years.
- We are thankful for our vehicles, which allow us to provide for our clients and escort them to their destinations in safety and style. These gorgeous, well-maintained vehicles are what our entire industry is based on, and we love the fact that these lovely cars mean so much to us and our clients. We understand and appreciate the time and effort that goes into maintaining these vehicles, which is why we also appreciate everyone who runs maintenance on them and keeps them looking gorgeous!
- We are grateful for our chauffeurs. Their undivided attention to detail, courtesy, and kindness is always something we can count on. Our clients come back to us over and over again because our chauffeurs are the best in the state. We know that we couldn’t ask for better people to work with, and we are grateful that they see Premier Transportation as a successful company worth working for.
- We want to thank all of our back-office staff as well. When an operation runs as smoothly as ours, sometimes it can be difficult to realize that there are people working round the clock to make sure that nothing goes wrong. These wonderfully dedicated people deserve our utmost thanks, and gratitude. We are lucky to have such wonderful people who support the daily operations of our company.
- We are, of course, beyond thankful for our clients. We simply wouldn’t have a business if we didn’t have the incredibly amazing clients that we do. Providing the extra-level effort of care, such as supplying Dallas Modern Luxury magazines in the vehicles or our special bottled water, is simply something we do to go the extra mile for our clients. We are both proud and humbled by the fact that almost all of our clients are repeat clients.
- We are grateful for our mistakes. There is simply no better way to learn than from your own mistakes. We are so glad that we track the mistakes that we have made, calculate what kind of mistakes they are, and then work to fix them. Mistakes happen, regardless of what business you are in. What truly defines a company is how they handle their mistakes, and we hope that our growth from our past mistakes will show that we are always working to provide clients with the best service possible.
Thank you for reading our DFW Transportation List of Thankfulness! We have much to be thankful for, and we are delighted to be able to share our gratitude with the world. Few things are as important to us as what we have listed. We hope you will contact us whenever you need a car service in the future. Click on the image below for a free list of how you can keep your home safe while you're traveling!
Copyright: <a href='http://www.123rf.com/profile_vikayatskina'>vikayatskina / 123RF Stock Photo</a>